Confidential, Supportive, Effective
Psychotherapy and Trauma-Informed Care in Austin, Texas
My office is conveniently located at 4131 Spicewood Springs Rd., Suite A-5 in Northwest/Central Austin and is accessible to persons with disabilities. I accept some forms of insurance. Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)-Certified.
- 20+ years of psychotherapy and social work experience
- Individual men and women
- Experience with ages 18-85
- Treatment for trauma, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues
Therapy for Children & Teenagers
- Extensive experience with boys ages 7-18
- Positive, strengths-based approach
- Parent coaching for behavioral issues and challenging life situations
- Treatment for phobias, anxiety, ADHD, behavioral issues, depression and trauma
- Effective and life-changing treatment for past and recent trauma, anxiety, and depression
- Proven and powerful treatment in helping my clients move past the difficult experiences that hold them back
Hello, I'm Mike
My private practice brings the latest advances in neuroscience into the healing art of therapy. These advanced therapies, coupled with my 20+ years of experience allow me to bring about powerful change in the lives of the children, teens and adults I work with.